Single origin cocoa powder from the Kokoa Kamili Co-op in Tanzania.
Perfect for baking or a cup of hot cocoa. Here is a hot cocoa recipe we like to use on a chilly night:
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup cane sugar
- ⅓ cup hot water
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cocoa powder, sugar, water, and salt over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly until smooth and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat, and stir in the milk, do not boil.
- Pour into mugs and serve immediately.
Ingredients: Cocoa powder*.